Thursday, July 9, 2009

MOVIES!

First of all, I love movies. I love watching romantic movies to comedy movies. I have tons of favorite movies so I can't name them all. But one of my favorite movies is Just Like Heaven. I usually watch movies at home sometimes I go to the movies with my friends. Its a lot fun going to the movies than watching it at home. Especially watching horror films because for me it funny watching people scream. I prefer watching movies with someone, I sometimes feel bored watching a movie alone.

Movies are for everyone to enjoy! So now get a bucket of pop corn and watch a movie!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Yummy Pop Corn...hihihi! Well, it's nice to know your expression when in terms to movies. Well, keep that up to yourself. Enjoy the things you like! God bless!

    http://daveericjolly.blogspot.com/

    (o"o) Dave Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...hello Mau!..now I know..you also love watching movies..
    ...nice blog...

    ReplyDelete