Saturday, July 4, 2009

Mother

Well I prefer calling our mothers "mom" because for me anyone can be a mother and it takes a special someone being called a mom. Being a mom takes a lot of responsibility and a lot of sacrifice.
We should be thankful to all our mom because they worked hard for our own well-being. Well I always think about giving back to my parents for everything they did for me, from the day I was born. Think about how much they gave for us for a few minutes.

So now give your mom a harm hug!

4 comments:

  1. ..good day mau?..wats up?..well i hope your fine..
    ...yeah your right..our moms are really special. They do have lots of responsibilities and sacrifices which we should be thankful with..so do respect and love your mom!

    please view my blog and leave some comments there..tnx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's right Mau! All of your blogs are great! I'm sure our mothers will be impressed of what we expressed in our blogs! Please visit also my site http://daveericjolly.blogspot.com/ and leave some comments on my latest blog! Thank you very much and God bless! (o"o) Dave Eric

    ReplyDelete